Software Services That Will Advance Your Company
We won’t only code your app - we’ll design it, test it and make it live!
- Ruby (Rails and Sinatra) Development
- NodeJS Development
- AWS Cloud solutions
- Quality Assurance
- Agile Project Management
- iOS Mobile Development (Swift)
- Android Mobile Development (Java & Kotlin)
- React Native Mobile Development
- Quality Assurance
- Agile Project Management
- User Experience Design
- Web Design
- Mobile Design
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- UX Audits
- Motion Design
- App Idea Verification
- Monetization Strategy
- Lo-Fi Wireframes
- Technical Research
- Proposing Most Viable Features
- MVP Background Preparation
Industries we specialize in
Our main focus are industries below - but if you want to develop something else, we’ll also gladly stand up to the challenge!
150+ software projects delivered all over the world
We pay great attention to our clients' satisfaction with the completed projects. Thanks to our conscientiousness and custom software development, we have gained valuable experience, which we use in subsequent implementations. Our portfolio includes solutions for the following brands:
We build apps that truly increase our clients revenue
From +70 k active app users monthly to collecting $3 Million in Funding - we made it happen.
Hydr was built in response to customers' invoicing needs. Thanks to the software used by Railwaymen and the implementation of a multi-stage onboarding process, the customer verification has become much simpler, and as a result, the processing time for an average invoicing decision has been radically reduced. Hydr has been integrated with as many as 7 external tools which translates into a level of security, credit rating and a guarantee of reliable verification. The software allows a high degree of automation, which allows for less analyst involvement, and so for a lower costs.read full case study
- Snapbus (Deutsche Bahn)
Snapbus is an app that is in part owned by the national railway company Deutsche Bahn. It is a platform that allows you to rent buses for events or trips such as weddings, school tours or transportation to trade shows. The system allows booking a vehicle of a given type and maintains full pricing transparency throughout the booking process. The company then supplies a bus compliant with the highest safety standards with qualified staff on board for every trip.read full case study
We’re more than just partners - we will become your friends
Rated 4.9/5 by over 39+ clients for Mobile and Web Applications
Discover how Open Banking
and API Integration will
shape the future of FinTech.
Banking is developing at a rapid pace, so it is extremely important to stay abreast of all trends in this sector. Therefore, we have developed an e-book "The Future of Banking: The Impact of Open Banking and API Integration", which perfectly illustrates both current and upcoming trends in banking.
Thanks to our publication you will learn:
- how Open Banking and API Integration is shaping the banking landscape
- how modern banking solutions are affecting the customer and financial institutions
- what are the benefits and challenges that come with the development of Open Banking and API Integration
- what can you do to make your FinTech enterprise stand out from the competition.
Whether you are a bank director, a FinTech entrepreneur, or simply interested in FinTech, this e-book is a must-read. Our thoughts interspersed with expert opinions and examples of real-life implementations will help you interact with the latest trends.
Let’s get to know us better!
Cooperate with Top 7% developers according to the biggest Tech Due Dilligence in Europe
We are passionate about technologies and innovation. Our mission is to focus on building functional, user-friendly, and fully-tested custom web and mobile applications. We nurture the positive atmosphere in our team, and as a result, we manage to have the best development talents on board. Having more than 10 years of experience in the market, we have successfully delivered over 150 project worldwide.
And the next one can be yours!
- What do you think of working at Railwaymen? At Railwaymen, I feel very satisfied with my work and the people around me. Our team consists of exceptional specialists who are always ready to offer their help and support. Thanks to the friendly and creative work environment, I am always up to date with the latest trends and technologies, which allows me to create innovative and effective projects that I can truly impact.
- What is Railwaymen for you? When I joined Railwaymen, I knew I had come across friendly colleagues who are open to doing new things. At the time I had an opportunity to use many technologies like React, Vue JS, Stimulus, Ruby on Rails, and each time I gained new knowledge. The projects I've been involved in have come from various fields like e-commerce, social media, business. Thanks to that, I was able to broaden my horizons and gain experience in working with different products.
- What is Railwaymen for you? As a current DevOps Engineer at Railwaymen, I can confidently say that this is a fantastic place to work. The company culture is supportive, collaborative, and always striving for excellence. Every day, I have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology. The team is filled with talented individuals who are passionate about what they do, and we all work together to achieve our goals. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the IT industry, I highly recommend considering a role at Railwaymen.
- What is Railwaymen for you? Railwaymen is like a big family. We support and learn from each other. Our company has built many interesting projects, so each of us can develop our skills and gain knowledge. It's the most important aspect for me.
- What is Railwaymen for you? When I joined the team I was looking forward to working with people who would be happy to share their knowledge. Currently, the implementation of my own ideas and the possibility of development according to personal needs is something that I appreciate the most in Railwaymen. In addition, the great atmosphere in the team manifests itself even in the spare time after work.
Railwaymen Technology Blog
Ruby on Rails, Android, Swift, Golang, Vue, React Native, UX/UI Design, Project Management, Sales, Marketing - that’s just some of the topics that we write about!
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we will provide you with accurate answers to the most common questions related to software development process that arise during conversations with you. This information should dispel any doubts about the activities of our software house and our tech stack. If you have any doubts, we invite you to contact us.
We make sure that every cooperation with a client is at the highest level. This is confirmed by the reviews on Clutch from our partners. Visit our profile and check out client reviews. We also invite you to the Case Study section, where our clients also share their testimonials.
Railwaymen is currently made up of more than 55 experienced people in various business areas. In our team you will find front-end developers and back-end developers as well as specialists responsible for Quality Assurance, User Experience / User Interface, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Employer Branding. Our work has resulted in the development of over 150 web & mobile applications, for clients in a wide range of industries.
It's difficult to say how long a project will take before we get to know it better. That is why during custom software development we attach great importance to a good understanding of the client's industry and its business. We are often assisted in this by joint workshops or conducting a Discovery Phase. Thanks to the collected data and detailed analyses of the competition, we can start working together. Such an approach to implementation allows us to save time and money at a further stage of implementation.
There's a very good chance that we've had the opportunity to work with a client in your region before. We have worked with partners from all over the world, and kilometers of distance have never been a problem for us. This is confirmed by our web & mobile applications, which are available on 5 continents. We had a chance to cooperate with clients from the USA, GCC Region, Scandinavia, India and even Australia. Each of these projects was unique and the experience gained helps Railwaymen grow.
The cost of implementing a mobile application depends on several factors. First of all, what solutions are to be used in the implementation. Each functionality and technology is connected with additional costs. That is why, when starting cooperation with our software house, it is worth to specify concrete expectations towards the project.
Another factor is the deadline for implementation. Defining particular checkpoints is extremely important for setting the final deadline. Such actions also have an impact on the selection of a project team.
During the valuation you should take into account the preparation to start cooperation. Thanks to workshops with the client and the Discovery Phase we are able to better understand our partners' needs and the specifics of their industry.
For more details on the cost of mobile app development, please refer to our article "What is the cost of cooperation with a software house?", which can be found on our company blog. Link to the publication below.
Launching an application is only half the success for us. An equally important element is its maintenance. For this reason, we offer the necessary support to our clients even after the releasing their applications. We correct any inconveniences that appear during the implementation phase and we listen to the opinions of users We prepare updates of our solutions, enriching them with useful functionalities and paying attention to the UX/UI design process.
An example of our long-term cooperation is the construction estimation software project realized with ProEst since 2015.
Communication during the project is by prior arrangement with the client. We use instant messengers such as Slack, e-mail communication, and also by phone. We report the course of our work on an ongoing basis, so that our clients know how the work on their project is progressing. We schedule meetings based on our mutual time capabilities, so that time zones and distance don't cause any problems.
Our portfolio includes over 150 web and mobile applications developed for partners in various industries. We have experience in construction, FinTech, FoodTech, MarTech, e-commerce, social, education, entertainment and many more sectors.
Among these projects, ProEst, Shawarmer and CostTracker deserve special mention. Each of these projects differs from each other, but they have one thing in common - high quality.
ProEst is a cloud-based construction software that enables convenient project management while providing the necessary tools to prepare estimates for tenders. The user of this solution can collect files and at the same time have the estimating and design processes under control. ProEst's clients include large and well-known companies. Thanks to the software, the process of construction projects becomes much easier.
Shawarmer is a bilingual FoodTech app that was developed for the restaurant industry of the GCC region in mind. The tool allows both ordering of food by customers and monitoring of order data on the admin side. It is a powerful POS system that is quite popular among clients from the Arabic countries.
CostTracker is a cloud-based platform designed to manage company resources through cost control. It allows for convenient creation and automation of databases for individual orders. The tool is easy to use and does not require much time to implement it in the life of the company. With CostTracker's help, the company's administration becomes much simpler which affects other realized processes.
If you want to learn more about the results of our past projects please visit our Case Studies. In each case study we have presented the exact process of app development.
For more details, check out: https://railwaymen.org/case-studies
We carry out our web and mobile projects for clients located in different parts of the world. Therefore, our team is located in two locations in order to be able to meet the needs of our partners on an ongoing basis. We have an office in Cracow and in San Francisco. You only need to contact us and we will take care of project valuation.