- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby
- Experience in writing unit tests (Rspec)
- Excellent knowledge of Java Script
- Experience with ReactJS or Vue.js
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control system)
- Experience with SQL
- Good English skills (min. B2+)
- Ability to work in a team
- Being open to new technologies
- A desire for self-development
Before talking to you, we want to look at your code! Please, send necessarily a link to your repository along with your resume.
- Experience in services integration with Facebook/Twitter/oAuth etc.
- Experience in NodeJS or Golang
- Experience as a Project Team Lead
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with deployment using CD tools (Gitlab CI)
- Knowledge of SCRUM, XP, TDD/BDD
- Work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere
- Team Leads
- Complete onboarding
- Impact on processes
- Paid days off on B2B
- Educational budget
- Internal library
- Various form of knowledge exchange
- Mentoring for junior devs
- RoR seniors summit meeting
- Tech talks on Fridays
- Railwaymen Round Table status meetings
- 1:1 meetings
- Project success celebration
- Regular bonding events
- Medical package
- Sport subscription
- Wednesday pizza!
- Breathtaking view
The Controller of your personal data is Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o., with registered office at Na Zjeździe 11, 30-527 Kraków (VAT: 6793065841).
Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose.
Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 6 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for a period of 24 months. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to the processing of your additional personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application. You agree to the processing of your personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of future recruitment processes.