- Experience in working at a software house, ideally in the project management area (min. 2 years)
- Experience in planning, analyzing, coordination and reporting
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Ability to communicate well with both clients and cross-functional teams
- Conflict resolution skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Fluent in English
- Technical background and/or education would be a plus
- Sales experience would be also considered as a plus
- Workshops conducting would be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Sport subscription
- Educational package
- Internal library
- Various forms of knowledge exchange
- Tech Talks on Fridays
- Bonding events
- Free pizza and fruits
The Controller of your personal data is Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o., with registered office at Na Zjeździe 11, 30-527 Kraków (VAT: 6793065841).
Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose.
Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 6 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for a period of 24 months. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to the processing of your additional personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application. You agree to the processing of your personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of future recruitment processes.