- At least 1 year of experience in DevOps
- Knowledge of at least one of the Debian based linux distribution
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language like bash, sh, ruby, python
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Basic knowledge of one of the following software configuration management tools () eg. Terraform, Puppet, CHEF, Ansible, Octopus
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving personality
- English technical: good (>B2 level)
- Availability for stationary work: min. 2 days per week
We require candidates to send a sample code of the technology which they specialize
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-compose software
- Monitoring tools - Nagios, Zabbix, Monit, Munin
- Ability to manage DNS records (Route53, Bind)
- Auto deployment tools - Gitlab, Jenkins
- Work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere
- Team Leads
- Complete onboarding
- Impact on processes
- Educational budget
- Internal library
- Various form of knowledge exchange
- Tech talks on Fridays
- Railwaymen Round Table status meetings
- Project success celebration
- Regular bonding events
- Medical package
- Sport subscription
- Wednesday lunches!
- Dose of vitamins on Mondays
- Breathtaking view
The Controller of your personal data is Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o., with registered office at Na Zjeździe 11, 30-527 Kraków (VAT: 6793065841).
Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose.
Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 6 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for a period of 24 months. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. You agree to the processing of your additional personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application. You agree to the processing of your personal data by Railwaymen Sp. Z o.o. located in Kraków for the purpose of future recruitment processes.