The Rules and Regulations for Newsletters
I. The rules for using the Newsletters.
- The Newsletters service is free.
- Newsletters available for ordering is published on the railwaymen.org
- The Newsletter includes content related to the Internet service it pertains to and can also include information, promotional, and advertising content.
- The Newsletters are sent with a frequency determined by Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.
- The User orders the Newsletters by performing all the following registration.
The ordering and use of the Newsletters by the User constitutes the User’s acceptance of the Regulations and permission to receive the ordered Newsletters from Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.
The ordering and use of the Newsletters by the User constitutes the User’s permission for Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. to process his/her personal data, including the e-mail address, for the purposes of receiving the ordered Newsletters from Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. and for marketing purposes, including the receipt of commercial messages from Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.
II. Personal-data protection
Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. shall be the administrator of the User’s personal data.
Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. shall process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary for the suitable performance of the Newsletters service and for marketing purposes, including the receipt of commercial messages from Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. Personal data must not be processed for other purposes unless the relevant permission is previously obtained from the User and only to the extent allowed by such permission.
The User has the right to inspect his/her personal data, correct them and file a request that they no longer be used and removed from the Newsletter database list.
The User fills in the relevant form along with an e-mail address to which the User wishes the Newsletter to be sent. The form is available on the www.railwaymen.org
III. Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.’s responsibility
Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. is allowed interruptions and disruptions to the availability and use of the Newsletters service, if such are caused by
- the need to repair, modify or maintain hardware or software;
- reasons falling beyond Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.’s control.
- Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. shall not be held responsible for use of the Newsletters service that is inconsistent with these regulations.
Complaints regarding the Newsletters service shall be submitted to the
e-mail address or via a contact form available on the www.railwaymen.org website under the CONTACT tab.
- The complaint notification form should include data on the person notifying the complaint (the name and surname/company name, place of residence/headquarters, e-mail address, and, in the case of economic entities, the Tax Identification Number [NIP]) and a description of the event which constitutes the cause for the complaint.
- Complaints shall be considered within 30 days from the date of receiving the relevant notification by Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.
V. Final provisions
- Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally introduce amendments and modifications to these regulations.
- The use of the Newsletters Service by the User following the introduction of amendments to the regulations constitutes their acceptance.
- Polish law shall be the governing law for all legal relations arising from these regulations.
- Should any disputes arise, they shall be settled by the court of jurisdiction for Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.’s headquarters.